top of page

All homes that are sold in the UK must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).  We provide a full Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) calculation from the Predicted Energy Assessment (PEA) at the design stage to the end EPC. 


Our SAP assessors can help the designer or architect to minimise energy use and carbon emissions. These energy performances are then reflected in the EPC for the property, which all buyers and tenants will see.




bottom of page